The department administers a range of scholarships for students on behalf of various trusts.
Applications for a range of scholarships, designed for eligible students from Years 4 to 12 are open and close on Wednesday, 1 February 2023.
Scholarships are available for students:
- studying in Victoria and who are citizens or permanent residents of Australia
- enrolled in Years 4 to 11
- enrolled in Year 12 who plan on undertaking tertiary studies.
Applicants for these scholarships will be evaluated on their:
- participation in school activities
- community involvement
- academic record for the current year.
For more information please visit Student scholarships | Victorian Government (www.vic.gov.au)
All enquiries can be directed to [email protected]
Celebrating VSV parents and carers
Following on from the fantastic parents’ catchup in Wallan, Virtual Parents Victoria has some other feel-good sessions coming up this month. Get your calendars out…
VSV values help brew new friendships
Year 10 students recently learnt the skill of coffee making from espresso to macchiato. Students were not only engaged in the technical aspects of the program but…