Student Voice, Agency and Leadership is a whole-school program that allows students to have a say in decision-making processes at VSV and be active participants in our school community. Student Voice creates forums, channels, activities and programs that encourage our students to:
- get involved in school community projects
- participate in co-curricular activities
- provide feedback on how the school can better meet students’ needs
- exercise leadership skills on student committees.
The benefits of being involved with Student Voice can include:
- enhanced confidence in a student’s abilities and being a valued voice in the school community
- friendships through interactive activities
- collaboration with other students
- increased connection to teachers, peers and school community
- leadership skills and experience
- involvement in wider school processes
- a deeper understanding of how to manage emotions, responsibilities and actions.
Students who have engaged in Student Voice activities throughout the year will receive a certificate of achievement and be acknowledged at our annual Awards Ceremony.
If you are interested in joining the Student Voice Committee or hearing about the different programs, activities and clubs that are on offer, please contact [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you.