Students in Years 5 and 6 have been learning about esafety to empower them to have safe online experiences.
We wanted to share their top tips for staying safe online:
• Don’t click on things that look unsafe
• Stay on reputable websites
• Stop and think before you click or post
• Friend only people who you can trust
• Don’t share any details that you wouldn’t share in real life, like bank details, your address, passwords and what school you may go to
• Don’t play on unsafe games
• Always check with mum, dad, or an adult when you aren’t sure of something online
• Say ‘no’ if you feel unsafe or ignore and block players on games
• Always read questions – don’t just answer straight away.
Photo courtesy of Ekaterina Bolovtsova
Message from Principal Fiona Webster – guess who’s turning 115?
In this first edition of VSV Life for 2024, I would like to extend a warm welcome to our new students and families and express my gratitude to our returning families for…
VSV students shine in Top Class Drama and Top Class Theatre Studies VCE Season of Excellence Selections
Two Virtual School Victoria students, Luisa (Top Class Theatre Studies) and Vivienne (Top Class Drama) have been selected for the 2024 Top Class VCE Season of Excellence…