Students in Years 5 and 6 have been learning about esafety to empower them to have safe online experiences.
We wanted to share their top tips for staying safe online:
• Don’t click on things that look unsafe
• Stay on reputable websites
• Stop and think before you click or post
• Friend only people who you can trust
• Don’t share any details that you wouldn’t share in real life, like bank details, your address, passwords and what school you may go to
• Don’t play on unsafe games
• Always check with mum, dad, or an adult when you aren’t sure of something online
• Say ‘no’ if you feel unsafe or ignore and block players on games
• Always read questions – don’t just answer straight away.
Photo courtesy of Ekaterina Bolovtsova
Principal Fiona Webster’s message – VSV cast shine in school review
In previous editions of VSV Life, I have written about the review process that VSV has been involved in this term. The review process is undertaken by all…
Meet Sienna – a young Tina Turner
Congratulations to VSV student Sienna, who is starring as Young Tina Turner in the smash-hit musical TINA - The Tina Turner the Musical. Here you can get to know…