Thanks to all the people who took the time to complete the newsletter survey and share their valuable feedback.
Here’s what we learnt from the feedback:
• 75% of respondents are very or somewhat satisfied with the newsletter
• more than half of respondents think the frequency is ‘just right’
• 91.67% of respondents said the newsletter builds a sense of community at VSV.
We will also be listening to additional feedback in the comments section, including:
• introducing a key dates section
• more stories on students.
Record number of students participate in Connect Week
Over 1000 Year 7-10 Virtual School Victoria (VSV) students, parents, carers and teachers recently had the opportunity to come together at the Middle Years…
Meet Sally van Bragt – the new president of VSV’s School Council
In this profile piece, new president Sally shares what she loves about VSV, why she wanted to join school council and what she hopes to achieve with her team. Tell us…