Thanks to all the people who took the time to complete the newsletter survey and share their valuable feedback.
Here’s what we learnt from the feedback:
• 75% of respondents are very or somewhat satisfied with the newsletter
• more than half of respondents think the frequency is ‘just right’
• 91.67% of respondents said the newsletter builds a sense of community at VSV.
We will also be listening to additional feedback in the comments section, including:
• introducing a key dates section
• more stories on students.
Spotlight on Olivia – SRC Primary Member
In this spotlight, Olivia talks about the joys of volunteering, confidence and making friends thanks to the SRC. Why did you join the SRC? I joined the SRC to meet…