Thanks to all the people who took the time to complete the newsletter survey and share their valuable feedback.
Here’s what we learnt from the feedback:
• 75% of respondents are very or somewhat satisfied with the newsletter
• more than half of respondents think the frequency is ‘just right’
• 91.67% of respondents said the newsletter builds a sense of community at VSV.
We will also be listening to additional feedback in the comments section, including:
• introducing a key dates section
• more stories on students.
Celebrating VSV parents and carers
Following on from the fantastic parents’ catchup in Wallan, Virtual Parents Victoria has some other feel-good sessions coming up this month. Get your calendars out…
VSV values help brew new friendships
Year 10 students recently learnt the skill of coffee making from espresso to macchiato. Students were not only engaged in the technical aspects of the program but…