Year 7 Art
In Year 7 Art you will look at art, be inspired, brainstorm and develop ideas for your own creative art-making. You will learn about the benefits that art provides for wellbeing.
The themes covered in this unit are:
- where I live
What do you do?
- explore and respond to a range of artworks
- visit and discover local and online art gallery spaces
- create and make artworks using a range of media
- keep a visual diary
- review and reflect on the artwork you create
- post your work onto the online gallery
- contribute to online class blog pages.
What skills do you develop?
You will gain an appreciation for art, artists and art-making. You will also be able to express your creativity. Drawing, painting, printing, photography and sculpture-making are just a few of the creative activities you can choose to explore.
Internet is needed to access this course. Work will be completed and submitted online weekly.
- Visual Art Diary A4 110gsm 60 Sheet/120 Page.