Year 7 Art
You will learn about different art styles and how to make artworks. You will be encouraged to think of creative ideas while exploring the art process.
During the course, you will use range materials and techniques, these may include 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional artmaking such as; drawing, painting, photography and digital media.
You will study the elements and principles in art and apply and write about these in your work.
At the end of each module you will present your work in a Visual Diary.
What do you do?
- explore and respond to a range of artworks
- visit and discover local and online art gallery spaces
- create and make artworks using a range of media
- keep a visual diary
- review and reflect on the artwork you create
- post your work onto the online gallery
- contribute to online class blog pages.
What skills do you develop?
You will gain an appreciation for art, artists and art-making. You will also be able to express your creativity. Drawing, painting, printing, photography and sculpture-making are just a few of the creative activities you can choose to explore.
Internet is needed to access this course. Work will be completed and submitted online weekly.
- Visual Art Diary A4 110gsm 60 Sheet/120 Page.