Year 11 Two-day Orientation program
Year 11 Orientation helps you learn how to study successfully at VSV. It will introduce you to your teachers and the materials you will need to successfully complete your enrolled units.
You will also learn how to set SMART goals for the year ahead to ensure you get the best out of your VCE at VSV.
Who is it for?
All students enrolled in a VCE unit.
What do you do?
You will complete a range of short activities to help your teachers get to know you, as well as ensuring a smooth transition into your VSV studies.
- a study timetable activity
- setting learning and career goals
- interests and hobbies
- developing a resume
- how to contact your teacher.
What skills do you develop?
You will develop skills including:
- understanding how to use VSV Online
- learning how to create a study timetable
- learning how to develop SMART goals
- developing and building on communication skills to contact your teachers.
Access to the VSV Online learning environment is needed.